Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training Offered
Rx Research Foundation is holding numerous classes for Preventive Controls Qualified Individual. This class fulfills the FDA Requirement for a PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual) to sign off on a food safety plan.
You can read the FSPCA PC Course Participant Manual. A printed copy is provided as part of the training.
Get started quickly, writing your plan is a long and complicated process:
- Plans must be signed off by someone with a FSPCA certificate
- Writing a plan is a 5-6 month process
- Companies with more than $1M in revenues must have a plan by September 19, 2017
- The manual is 526 pages long
FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food
Designed for the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) this course meets the FDA requirements for FSMA training. A PCQI is a professional who can manage a Food Safety Plan at a facility in accordance with the U.S. FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act. This person should have successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls.
Join us for this 2.5 day training program that has been designed and developed by the Food Safety Preventative Controls Alliance (FSPCA) for the PCQIs in the food and beverage industry.
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
• Discuss Good Manufacturing Practices and Prerequisite Programs
• Conduct hazard analysis and determine preventive controls
• Define process, food allergen, sanitation and supply-chain preventive controls
• Discuss verification, validation, recall and recordkeeping requirements
Participants will receive an official FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual certificate issued after attending this training program.
Training curriculum for Preventive Controls Qualified Individual This course has been designed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) in collaboration with the FDA. It is taught by a Lead Instructor for the
FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course.