- Nutritional-Labeling-and-Food-Analysis-Contract-Labs Katherine Clayton 10/2011
- (Purdue FS-25-W) Small Meat Processing Plants: Selection and Maintenance of Temperature Measurement Devices Dr. Kevin Keener 09/2007
- More documents developed by Purdue Agriculture, department of Food Science
Useful web links:
- Produce Safety Alliance, Cornell University Department of Food Science Produce Safety Alliance Cornell Link The Produce Safety Alliance is a collaboration between Cornell University, FDA, and USDA to prepare fresh produce growers to meet the regulatory requirements included in the United States Food and Drug Administration’s proposed Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety Rule.
- Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA), Illinois Institute of Technology FSPCA link The Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) is a broad-based public private alliance consisting of key industry, academic and government stakeholders whose mission is to support safe food production by developing a nationwide core curriculum, training and outreach programs to assist companies producing human and animal food in complying with the preventive controls regulations that will be part of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
- Sprout Safety Alliance, Illinois Institute of Technology Sprout Safety Alliance Online Link The Sprout Safety Alliance (SSA), a public-private alliance, is developing a core curriculum, training and outreach programs for stakeholders in the sprout production community to enhance the industry’s understanding and implementation of best practices for improving sprout safety, and requirements for sprout producers in the upcoming rule on standards for produce safety required by the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
HACCP Support Documents
- Food Pathogen Summary Food Pathogen Control Data Summary, RFA 5/2-11
- AFDO Seafood HACCP AFDO Seafood HACCP Link The Association of Food and Drug Officials and the Seafood HACCP Alliance have developed a uniform and cost-effective AFDO/Alliance hazard analysis & critical control point (HACCP) training program for fish and fishery products. The primary purpose of the AFDO/Alliance HACCP Training Protocol is to assist the implementation of HACCP programs in commercial and regulatory settings.
- FDA Fish and Fisheries Products Hazards and Control Guidance – Fourth Edition FDA Fisheries Hazard and Control Guidance Link This guidance is intended to assist processors of fish and fishery products in the development of their Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) plans.
- FDA Juice HACCP FDA Juice HACCP Guidance Link Collection of documents designed to help the juice manufacturer with development of their HACCP Plan.