QLN continue its expansion. We added 2 new pages,
This page contains the following presentations from the Medical Devices Best Practices Workshop held on October 21, 2016
- It’s Time to Reimagine CAPA. Glenn D. Yeik, President & CEO, Trimedyne, Inc.
- Medical Device Injuries: FDA Data Reveals Increasing Risk. Christina Bernstein, Founder and President, BB Medical Surgical
- Quality Metrics Tools ensuring Quality Practices. Joseph Humm, Vice President, Sales Operations, Sparta Computer Systems
- Making Decisions Defensible. Kelly Black, Statistician and President, Neptune & Company, Inc.
- Medical Devices Regulatory Submissions – Best Practices. Niedre Heckman, Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs Shire
More information at http://qualityleaders.org/medical-devices/
This page’s content is developed by students from the University of Southern California (USC) – Local Regulatory Policy Graduate Program. The new material includes,
- Reusing Single Use Devices: Three Perspectives. Speaker: David Locke, DRSc, Doctoral graduate, USC
- FDA Mission and Vision. Speaker: William Martin, PhD, Acting Director for Pacific Region, FDA
- How FDA Conducts Import Operations at the US Ports and its role in Consumer Protection. Speaker: Dan Solis, Director of Import Operations, Los Angeles District.
- FDA Regulatory Policy Process and Current Trends. Speaker: Marlène García Swider, PhD, Quality System Manager, FDA Los Angeles District
More information at http://qualityleaders.org/regulatory-policy/